Monday, September 3, 2012

Watermelon Fingers

For millenia, people have been eating watermelon. They have prepared the melons in a variety of ways--from breaking them open with a sharp rock to creating small melon balls using a melon baller.

Today I announce to you a new, never to be improved upon method of watermelon preparation--Watermelon Fingers.

Just watch the video below and your life will be changed forever. (I apologize for the size of the video, we're new to this particular type of blog post).





5 comments:

Naomi said...

LOVE!!!!!

Izzy and I watched this, laughed, and now she's saying, "Gampa ga-gain!"

Great idea. I have a half a watermelon in the fridge, just waiting to be tried this way!

Unknown said...

Classic! I will have to try this one myself. Great segment, Dad. You should do more of these. :)

Chris said...

what a great innovator! I can totally see dad doing "how to" videos for a wide range of things.

Rachel said...

I just showed this to Jonathan, and he said, "I'll do it a little bit different. I'll poke a hole in it and put it on my finger. That's a watermelon finger."

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! (melanie)