Way back on Father's Day, I interviewed the kids about their grandpas. Since my birthday was also on Father's Day, I evidently couldn't be bothered to do anything with the information. But it's never too late to have a good chuckle about the darndest things that kids so often say. So here's what they thought about Dad just two months ago:
Jonathan--
Me: What's Grandpa's name?
Jonathan: Construction Bob.
Me: How old his he?
Jonathan: 6.
Me: Where does he live?
Jonathan: Lehi. (Sounds like "Wee-high," of course.)
Me: Where does Grandpa work?
Jonathan: I don't know. At the university?
Me: What's your favorite thing to do with Grandpa?
Jonathan: Roast marshmallows.
Me: What's Grandpa's favorite thing to do?
Jonathan: Work with teeth.
Clara--
Me: What's Grandpa's name?
Clara: Grandpa Welton. Or Paul, I guess.
Me: How old his he?
Clara: Like 27. Is he 27? (Me: No.) Oh. OK. Like 109.
Me: Where does he live?
Clara: Lehi, Utah.
Me: Where does Grandpa work?
Clara: In his bedroom.
Me: What's your favorite thing to do with Grandpa?
Clara: Camping.
Me: What's Grandpa's favorite thing to do?
Clara: Play with me.
Me: What do you love about Grandpa?
Clara: That he works in his chair.
1 comment:
awesome :)
Post a Comment