"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Ahhh.......
Let's be honest. December can be the most wonderful time of the year. Here's to our efforts of breathing deeply, slowing down, counting our blessings and sharing the joy.
The photo is of last years' tree. So far this year, the only gift under the tree is the one Naomi gave to Megan at Thanksgiving. I guess I better get busy wrapping!
3 comments:
That is one beautiful tree, Mom!
So pretty and homey!
Question: are those really presents, or did you wrap empty boxes? :)
My slowing down officially begins in just 12 hours!
The photo is of last years' tree. So far this year, the only gift under the tree is the one Naomi gave to Megan at Thanksgiving. I guess I better get busy wrapping!
Post a Comment