Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blind Taste Test: Round 2

In honor of our lengthy visit in a few months, I've started to brainstorm some ideas for a second round of blind taste testing. The root beer was classic, if predetermined (of course Henry Weinhard's was going to emerge victorious). Now I think we need to settle on another test for August. Here's what we've come up with so far:

1. Hot dogs. I know Mom is going to flip out, but I'd be really interested in this one. How would a Bar-S all beef fare against a Hebrew National in a blind test? Maybe we should find out.

And that's really all I have. I was going to also suggest cheddar, but I still want Mom to love me. Jeremy suggested toothpaste, since I am so vociferous in my opinion that Colgate is superior to Crest.

So, what do you think? What else could we test? Light ice cream? Get those gears a-crankin'!

3 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

Hey, whatever everyone wants to do in honor of family solidarity and fun, I'm all for. Honest. Even hot dogs. Really, I'm not kidding.

Naomi said...

Hey, wait a minute! Can't we wait to this until Christmas? I'm all over taste testing anything!

Megan said...

Naomi, we can have more than one taste test. It's allowed :) Also? Cute profile pic!