Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What do you think?

For those of you far away, something amazing took place at our house right after Christmas. Something that hadn't happened in over 30 years! The threat of this event was always with us, frequently spoken, but never actually realized. Don't ask me why it happened now. Perhaps it was as simple as the desire to shake things up for the new year. Whatever the reason, I've decided I like it.

Yup, he's a keeper.

8 comments:

Cormorant said...

Lookin' good, Uncle P!

Rachel said...

I'm still not used to seeing Dad without a lip fringe. And Clara still gets mad when we talk about Grandpa not having a moustache. ("He DOES! He DOES have a moustache!") Nevertheless, I like it.

Naomi said...

Ho.ly. CARP! When did this happen!? (I'm not sure I can handle this).

Rachel said...

You guys never mentioned this to Naomi?? It's been three months!

Rachel said...

OK--Two months. I'm not a good counter.

Emily said...

It's probably none of my business but I'm kind of having a hard time with this.

Joan said...

He looks 10 years younger. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like it. I remember when Glen shaved his and the kids didn't know whether they even wanted to get close. No worries, Rachel, Clara will come around. :)