"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Friday, August 21, 2009
Here you go Rachel
The one and only photo taken of the inside. Dad snapped it just as I was saying, "Wait! Let me straighten it up a bit first." Bet that comes as surprise to all of you doesn't it?
I am somewhat satisfied by the picture, although my lack of total satisfaction has nothing to do with the unmade bed! You'll have to take more pictures when you go camping next...maybe some "action shots" of Dad cooking or of you guys playing Uno at the table...
Looks pretty cool! Clara really wants to go camping with you guys!
1 comment:
I am somewhat satisfied by the picture, although my lack of total satisfaction has nothing to do with the unmade bed! You'll have to take more pictures when you go camping next...maybe some "action shots" of Dad cooking or of you guys playing Uno at the table...
Looks pretty cool! Clara really wants to go camping with you guys!
Post a Comment