"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Friday, May 29, 2009
From Georgia to Moab, and then a much anticipated nap!
I loved my stay in Georgia, and am now gearing up for a rafting trip to Moab. I have a Georgia post planned, and I plan on taking many pictures at Moab, so it might be a blog fest on Sunday but only after I sleep for many hours, of course.
Have SO much fun Megan. Stay awake on that long drive tonight and watch our for the alligators.Hmm. maybe I'm thinking of a different river. Yup, that's got to be it. Anyway, have tons of fun and slather on that sunscreen!
1 comment:
Have SO much fun Megan. Stay awake on that long drive tonight and watch our for the alligators.Hmm. maybe I'm thinking of a different river. Yup, that's got to be it. Anyway, have tons of fun and slather on that sunscreen!
Post a Comment