This is obviously a little bit belated, but I thought I'd show you how things looked at our place during General Conference. Please forgive me and Jeremy for not being totally ready for the day. I especially took advantage of not having to go anywhere on Sunday! But despite our haggard appearance, we had a great weekend and enjoyed being home as a family.

3 comments:
Well, you guys look comfy, I'll give you that. Not that it mattered that I got dressed, since I fell asleep enough in 5 minutes that I was talking and it took Daddy calling my name quite noisily to get me to stop. I can't believe how big Jonathan is getting!
Who is that baby with the big cheeks and round tummy? Is it possible for Clara to just keep getting cuter and cuter? Will she never stop?
Can't wait to see you.
Awwwwwww look at the cute family! And where did Clara get those adorable slippers? :p I'm glad to see that she likes them and that they're getting put to good use.
I want to hold him!!!!!
Post a Comment