"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Sunday, August 3, 2008
jam, jam, jam, jam
Yes, it was a day of jam making. Glorious strawberry jam.
I don't know why you guys think you need a new camera; that picture is amazing. I wish I had some of that jam right now. I'd eat it on ice cream or a piece of "dessert toast." (Jeremy always laughs at my dessert toast, but I think it's a winner.)
3 comments:
Yay for jam! That really is a beautiful picture, Mom! I now feel inspired.
Good eye mom. It's a cool picture. Maybe I'll come taste some jam when I mow the lawn this week.
I don't know why you guys think you need a new camera; that picture is amazing. I wish I had some of that jam right now. I'd eat it on ice cream or a piece of "dessert toast." (Jeremy always laughs at my dessert toast, but I think it's a winner.)
Post a Comment