I just thought I'd make a contribution to the family blog. I've been taking calculus and working, which hasn't left me with a lot of free time. I'm doing fairly well in class but it's really hard so hopefully I can keep it up for the last couple weeks of class. I've been training for the race this month but my knee is giving me a lot of problems so I'm not sure if I'll be able to run by the end of the month. I hope I can.
I also had an eventful week house sitting for the Snyder family and am pleased to report that the dog only ran away 1.5 times and that he only relieved himself once inside the house. I spent most of my evenings watching movies/tv on their huge tv, and feeling sorry for myself because I was all alone in a house that's 32098325 times bigger than my little apartment that normally has 6 guys in it.
Ummm...I also went to the MTC on Memorial Day and volunteered in the Teaching Resource Center. It was fun to have these brand new missionaries teach me about the Plan of Salvation in their incredibly broken italian. It reminded me of a lot of things i havent thought about in years. It was great.
I guess that's all from me. I'll include a semi-recent photo for your viewing pleasure. Have a good one!
PS: This is a photo I took of the SLC Temple from a date I went on about a month ago.
2 comments:
An eventful month, it sounds like--but then again, aren't they all? I have to admit that when I saw that picture ("from a date I went on"--so coy) I thought it was from the Church website or something. It looks professional! Good luck finishing your class... is it almost over?
Chris! You're still alive! I was just about to call the FBI or something.
It's good to see that you're doing well. I'd love to sit the Snyder's house. Oh, how I'd love to! :p At least you didn't flood their back yard like I did to the Doughty's when I sat their house. *hangs head in shame*
Anyway, good luck with the Calc. And super cool about volunteering at the MTC.
Post a Comment